Invite you to broaden the horizon of arts in education.
This workshop is the one and only chance to experience educator’s workshop offered by Lincoln Center Education (LCE) in New York, USA, leader in aesthetic experience arts education, in Seoul. It is a representative collaborative project between the SFAC and the LCE under an MOU.
arts educators, artists, and school teachers
What to teach
- Teach in LCI’s method to help students learn from experience.
- Introduce key methods of aesthetic education (AE): research course consisting of Ask, Reflect, Find contextual information, and Investigate.
- Help gain a substantial understanding of key AE methods through workshop leaders’ activities putting an emphasis on “Ask”.
- Study in depth AE philosophy and put the philosophy into practice.
- Investigate the design course of AE using relevant artworks as a sample beginning with a brainstorming process to design the research course.
- Develop AE classes and ensure understanding of learners on AE philosophy and practice.
|Course||2 classes of introductory course||2 classes of introductory course & 1 class of in-depth course||2 classes of introductory course||2 classes of in-depth course||AE workshop by Circus Cirkr||2 classes of introductory course|
|Participant||Arts educators||Arts educators and school teachers||Arts educators and school teachers||Arts educators and school teachers||Artists, teaching artists and teachers||Artists, Arts educators and teachers|
|Number of participants||72||95||75||62||60||50|